Saturday, July 17, 2010

A New Connection


So I have had the idea to start this blog for a long time now, but only in my post surgery haze have I decided to make it a reality. I know there are a million outlets via social networking sites to share information, but I have wanted a more artistic way to bring you with me as I travel down this crazy life of a singer/songwriter.

I also wanted a place to showcase some other artists that I have gotten the privilege to know that have not made the mainstream yet. Think of it as a way to find some great new music that you might not hear about otherwise. I also may get the urge to review and share some of the albums and artists that have inspired me along the way.

There may be some video blogs and general self promotion going on here as well. Just getting it all out in the open so you know what to expect. Hope you check in often and connect in. I'd love to hear what you want to see as well.

Here's to a new connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment